Posts Tagged ‘Beata Szydlo’
June 11, 2016
The European Union has issued a ‘negative rule of law’ file on Poland, opening a ...
January 08, 2016
The Polish Prime Minister, Beata Szydlo has said that the supermarket tax to be implemented ...
October 23, 2015
Today marks the final day of the Polish election campaign, before the enforcement of a silence ...
October 14, 2015
Poland’s energy independence took a significant step this week with the opening of a ...
October 13, 2015
With elections due on 25th October, Poland looks ever more likely to have a change of ...
- IMF: Lithuania Now a Developed Country
- Czech Gold Mining Industry May Boom Again
- Lithuania Google Office in the Pipeline
- Baltic States Wealthiest People
- GIPL Pipeline Facing Problems in Poland
- Russian Businessman to Purchase McDonald’s Romania
- Russian Ruble Performance Improving
- Chinese To Invest in Klaipeda Port in Lithuania
- Polish Growth Set to Accelerate says European Commission
- Estonian Air Value May be Up to €10 Million