Posts Tagged ‘Bratislava’
November 19, 2015
The European Investment Bank (EIB) has opened an office in the Slovakian capital, Bratislava. ...
November 18, 2015
A spokesman for the Ministry of Transport said that the government are considering the bids of ...
November 12, 2015
With a marked improvement in the residential property market in Bratislava, some ...
November 04, 2015
The Bratislava Castle renovation costs in Slovakia have been increased by €5 million. The ...
September 22, 2015
Taxi Drivers in Bratislava are to protest in the city on the 28th September over the ...
July 26, 2015
Online US retail giant, Amazon is set to increase its Slovakia workforce by 100, taking the ...
January 22, 2015
The government of Slovakia has approved the construction of a Bratislava bypass. The project, ...
- Strategic Port Mariupol Becomes New Focus in Ukraine War
- Starwood Distressed Opportunity Fund buys Krakow Business Park
- Russian Poverty Rising at Fastest Rate in Nearly 20 Years
- Three Major Challenges Facing Donald Tusk
- Top 5 Countries for Internet Quality, CEE
- Cernavoda Reactors 3 and 4 to Start in Two to Three Years
- IMF: Lithuania Now a Developed Country
- Russia Considering Dutch Flower Ban
- Poland Accused of Hiring Forced North Korean Workers
- Unipetrol Fail to Pay Dividend for 7th Year