Posts Tagged ‘economy’
August 16, 2016
GDP figures from Romania showed an increased of 6% year on year in the second quarter of 2016. ...
September 30, 2015
In statistics released by the Czech Statistics Office, growth in August compared to the ...
June 16, 2015
With Unemployment declining and economic growth improving, Slovakia’s economy going into ...
May 21, 2015
According to data released from Eurostat, Croatian exports have risen 14% in the first quarter ...
January 20, 2015
The Department of Statistics in Donetsk, has reported that industrial production in the war ...
September 30, 2014
Standard & Poor delivered an injection of confidence into the Polish economy this week. ...
September 28, 2014
The Romanian economy this week followed Germany into a technical recession with two quarters of ...
September 10, 2014
The drawn out battle between Ukraine and Russian separatists in the east of the country has to ...
September 09, 2014
In mid August, statistics released in the Czech Republic showed annualized 2nd quarter growth ...
- IMF: Lithuania Now a Developed Country
- Struma Highway Lot 2 to be Completed Next October
- Czech Gold Mining Industry May Boom Again
- IKEA Opens in Varna, Bulgaria
- Cernavoda Reactors 3 and 4 to Start in Two to Three Years
- KFC and Pizza Hut to Enter Estonian Market
- Top 5 Central & East Europe (CEE) Tourist Destinations
- Bratislava Property Revival Sees Return of Major Development
- Theta Energy Group to Create 800 Jobs in Slovakia
- Romania: Cluj Airport Traffic Increases 30%