Posts Tagged ‘forint’
August 27, 2015
Hungary’s Economic Minister, Mihaly Varga has announced the government’s plan to ...
May 11, 2015
The Hungarian government is working with the central bank to convert foreign car loans back ...
- Czech Gold Mining Industry May Boom Again
- Baltic States Wealthiest People
- Estonia Moving Closer to a Cashless Economy
- Facebook Data Centre for Croatia
- IKEA’s Purchase Forests in Romania
- Minimum Wage in Estonia to Rise in 2016 and 2017
- Czech Tourist Tax Should be Compulsory says Minister
- IMF: Lithuania Now a Developed Country
- Romania Sets Up Euro Adoption Committee
- Lidl to Open 20 Stores in Serbia