Posts Tagged ‘GDP’
August 16, 2016
GDP figures from Romania showed an increased of 6% year on year in the second quarter of 2016. ...
November 16, 2015
In the third quarter of the year, Ukrainian GDP fell by 7% compared to the third quarter of ...
- IMF: Lithuania Now a Developed Country
- Struma Highway Lot 2 to be Completed Next October
- Czech Gold Mining Industry May Boom Again
- IKEA Opens in Varna, Bulgaria
- Cernavoda Reactors 3 and 4 to Start in Two to Three Years
- KFC and Pizza Hut to Enter Estonian Market
- Top 5 Central & East Europe (CEE) Tourist Destinations
- Theta Energy Group to Create 800 Jobs in Slovakia
- Romania: Cluj Airport Traffic Increases 30%
- Croatia’s Richest Grow, Despite 7 Year Slump