Posts Tagged ‘Inflation’
April 02, 2017
Poland’s consumer index slowed from 2.2% year on year in February to 2%, the statistics ...
January 29, 2016
The Ukrainian central bank (NBU) has left interest rates in the country at 22%. The bank said ...
January 27, 2016
Russia’s state statistic service, Rosstat released statistics on Monday showing that real ...
January 14, 2016
According to the National Statistics Committee, inflation in Belarus for 2015 was 12%. Alexei ...
January 09, 2016
A total of 400 billion Czech koruna (€14 billion) has been spent by the Czech National Bank ...
January 07, 2016
Economists in Lithuania are concerned that hikes in the minimum wage will lead to higher ...
December 17, 2015
The minimum wage in Russia is due to increase on the 1st January to 6,204 rubles (€81) per ...
November 09, 2015
The Belarusian National Bank (NBRB) has said that inflation will be reduced to 5% by 2020. The ...
October 26, 2015
The recession in Russia has had a large impact on the disposable income of most Russians. As ...
January 05, 2015
Today marked the first trading day for the Russian ruble, and there appears to be nothing ...
December 12, 2014
Russian President, Vladimir Putin recently instructed the Russian Central Bank to take ‘harsh’ ...
December 09, 2014
Aside from the country’s troubles with separatist rebels in the East, the Ukraine economy has ...
November 04, 2014
To take effect on the 5th November, Russia has raised interest rates by 1.5% to 9.5% in order ...
- IMF: Lithuania Now a Developed Country
- Struma Highway Lot 2 to be Completed Next October
- Czech Gold Mining Industry May Boom Again
- IKEA Opens in Varna, Bulgaria
- Cernavoda Reactors 3 and 4 to Start in Two to Three Years
- KFC and Pizza Hut to Enter Estonian Market
- Top 5 Central & East Europe (CEE) Tourist Destinations
- Bratislava Property Revival Sees Return of Major Development
- Theta Energy Group to Create 800 Jobs in Slovakia
- Romania: Cluj Airport Traffic Increases 30%