Posts Tagged ‘Italy’
December 11, 2016
Russian oil giant, Rosneft has sold a 19.5% stake to Glencore and The Qatari Sovereign Wealth ...
November 16, 2015
Italy’s largest bank, UniCredit, has announced large cuts to its workforce on the back of ...
June 10, 2015
Russian state owned oil manufacturer, Rosneft signed a deal in January with Italian helicopter ...
- Strategic Port Mariupol Becomes New Focus in Ukraine War
- Starwood Distressed Opportunity Fund buys Krakow Business Park
- Russian Poverty Rising at Fastest Rate in Nearly 20 Years
- Three Major Challenges Facing Donald Tusk
- Top 5 Countries for Internet Quality, CEE
- Cernavoda Reactors 3 and 4 to Start in Two to Three Years
- IMF: Lithuania Now a Developed Country
- Russia Considering Dutch Flower Ban
- Poland Accused of Hiring Forced North Korean Workers
- Unipetrol Fail to Pay Dividend for 7th Year