Posts Tagged ‘Italy’
December 11, 2016
Russian oil giant, Rosneft has sold a 19.5% stake to Glencore and The Qatari Sovereign Wealth ...
November 16, 2015
Italy’s largest bank, UniCredit, has announced large cuts to its workforce on the back of ...
June 10, 2015
Russian state owned oil manufacturer, Rosneft signed a deal in January with Italian helicopter ...
- IMF: Lithuania Now a Developed Country
- Struma Highway Lot 2 to be Completed Next October
- Czech Gold Mining Industry May Boom Again
- IKEA Opens in Varna, Bulgaria
- Cernavoda Reactors 3 and 4 to Start in Two to Three Years
- KFC and Pizza Hut to Enter Estonian Market
- Top 5 Central & East Europe (CEE) Tourist Destinations
- Theta Energy Group to Create 800 Jobs in Slovakia
- Romania: Cluj Airport Traffic Increases 30%
- Croatia’s Richest Grow, Despite 7 Year Slump