Posts Tagged ‘Naftogaz’
July 18, 2016
Whilst Ukraine’s national gas company Naftogaz, continues to negotiate with ...
April 01, 2016
Ukrainian gas consumption is expected to fall by 5% in 2016 according to the head of state gas ...
November 03, 2015
Gazprom CEO, Alexei Miller has told journalists that the export model of Gazprom has changed ...
October 23, 2015
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has signed a loan agreement with ...
July 28, 2015
The Ukrainian Minister of Energy and Coal, Volodymyr Demchyshyn has stated that Ukraine Russia ...
July 02, 2015
Talks between Russian state gas company Gazprom and Ukrainian state company Naftogaz have ...
May 18, 2015
Russian newspaper Gazeta, is reporting that the US want to facilitate the Ukrainian gas ...
May 05, 2015
Last Friday, Naftogaz filed a claim against Gazprom at the Arbitral Tribunal in Stockholm for a ...
April 27, 2015
Ukrainian state gas company, Naftogaz has begun to cut off gas supplies to debtors who are not ...
March 10, 2015
The TASS news agency reported today that a Gazprom spokesman confirmed that Ukrainian gas has ...
February 27, 2015
Kremlin spokesman, Dmitry Peskov said on Thursday that Russia may supply free gas to separatist ...
February 24, 2015
Gazprom has warned today that it may stop delivery of gas to The Ukraine in as little as two ...
January 26, 2015
Poland has signed a deal to build a pipeline supplying Ukraine Liquid Natural Gas (LNG). ...
January 08, 2015
London based oil/gas exploration and production company, JKX, have suspended all planned ...
December 03, 2014
Slovakian gas company Eustream AS, are to restart reverse gas flows to Ukraine in the coming ...
- IMF: Lithuania Now a Developed Country
- Struma Highway Lot 2 to be Completed Next October
- Czech Gold Mining Industry May Boom Again
- IKEA Opens in Varna, Bulgaria
- KFC and Pizza Hut to Enter Estonian Market
- Top 5 Central & East Europe (CEE) Tourist Destinations
- Cernavoda Reactors 3 and 4 to Start in Two to Three Years
- Vojany Uzhgorod Gas Pipeline to Supply Ukraine
- China Increase Ukraine Grain Imports as Company Invests in Ports
- Bratislava Property Revival Sees Return of Major Development