Posts Tagged ‘PKN Orlen’
October 23, 2016
Polish energy companies, PGNiG and PKN Orlen have finally given up their hopes of extracting ...
July 20, 2015
Orlen Upstream, a subsidiary of PKN Orlen, is set to join forces with PGNiG in the search of ...
June 03, 2015
Oil distribution company, Unipetrol will not be paying a dividend to its shareholders this ...
April 23, 2015
Poland’s largest company, oil refiner and petrol retailer, PKN Orlen, has released better than ...
- Strategic Port Mariupol Becomes New Focus in Ukraine War
- Czech Gold Mining Industry May Boom Again
- Starwood Distressed Opportunity Fund buys Krakow Business Park
- Russian Poverty Rising at Fastest Rate in Nearly 20 Years
- Three Major Challenges Facing Donald Tusk
- Top 5 Countries for Internet Quality, CEE
- Cernavoda Reactors 3 and 4 to Start in Two to Three Years
- IMF: Lithuania Now a Developed Country
- Russia Considering Dutch Flower Ban
- Poland Accused of Hiring Forced North Korean Workers