Posts Tagged ‘PKN Orlen’
October 23, 2016
Polish energy companies, PGNiG and PKN Orlen have finally given up their hopes of extracting ...
July 20, 2015
Orlen Upstream, a subsidiary of PKN Orlen, is set to join forces with PGNiG in the search of ...
June 03, 2015
Oil distribution company, Unipetrol will not be paying a dividend to its shareholders this ...
April 23, 2015
Poland’s largest company, oil refiner and petrol retailer, PKN Orlen, has released better than ...
- IMF: Lithuania Now a Developed Country
- Struma Highway Lot 2 to be Completed Next October
- Czech Gold Mining Industry May Boom Again
- IKEA Opens in Varna, Bulgaria
- KFC and Pizza Hut to Enter Estonian Market
- Top 5 Central & East Europe (CEE) Tourist Destinations
- Cernavoda Reactors 3 and 4 to Start in Two to Three Years
- Vojany Uzhgorod Gas Pipeline to Supply Ukraine
- China Increase Ukraine Grain Imports as Company Invests in Ports
- Bratislava Property Revival Sees Return of Major Development