Posts Tagged ‘Zloty’
January 15, 2016
Today, the parliament in Poland approved the country’s banking tax aimed at taxing all ...
November 12, 2015
With election winners, Law & Justice giving Polish politics a shake up, the newly ...
October 21, 2015
With the general election only a matter of days away, Poland’s zloty is showing signs of ...
June 23, 2015
The Polish central bank has announced that it is to introduce a 500 zloty bank note. The note ...
January 15, 2015
Switzerland today, made a move to allow its currency to appreciate, causing concern for Polish ...
- Starbucks to Open in Slovakia
- IMF: Lithuania Now a Developed Country
- IKEA Opens in Varna, Bulgaria
- Top 5 Central & East Europe (CEE) Tourist Destinations
- Unipetrol Fail to Pay Dividend for 7th Year
- Gdansk Real Estate on a budget of €100,000
- Baltic States Wealthiest People
- Facebook Data Centre for Croatia
- Russian Vodka Exports Down 40%
- Starwood Distressed Opportunity Fund buys Krakow Business Park